Managed IT Services for Sydney Businesses
Looking for a hassle-free way to manage your business’s IT requirements?
Here at IT Services Network, we provide a comprehensive support service for small to medium sizes businesses. From web hosting to system maintenance and backup management, we deliver an end-to-end service that reduces downtime and increases productivity.
Our service includes:
A crucial aspect of technology performance is based on how clients and servers interact. Clients and/or servers may run on dedicated machines, if needed. One centrally managed server is the key to ease of management, and it is cost effective too, as well there another options that could you fit you better.
A crucial aspect of technology performance is based on how clients and servers interact. Clients and/or servers may run on dedicated machines, if needed. One centrally managed server is the key to ease of management, and it is cost effective too, as well there other options that could fit you better.
We analyze your current situation and needs in order to advise you what is the best solution for your Business. For further details or special requests please contact us
We provide help desk support to your end users, all issues are tracked and each incident has a tracking ID to solve it.
You will benefit from ongoing support, thanks to ours agents installed on your Computers which allow us to remotely connect to the machine and administer it to resolve any issue. With Remote Control & IT support you not only have the protection of knowing that there’s a professional IT engineer who is going to be able to repair your computer remotely, however you’ll additionally receive a recommendation explaining how and why the PC problem occurred in the first place and what you’ll need to do to stop an equivalent problem happening within the future.
There are some preventive measures that you can take to decrease the likelihood of running into problems with the computer’s smooth and efficient operation and also to lessen any damage that does occur despite best efforts to avoid failures. We are happy to help you with any questions or problems you might have.
We can create a plan customized for your business and home. Ongoing Maintenance agreements can be tailored to your requirements. No one size fits all. Also you can check our plans and pre purchase onsite & remote IT Support and use as required.
Special Systems Maintenance
Special systems maintenance is scheduled as needed. It includes emergency fixes and requests which require implementation outside the monthly maintenance.
Monthly Systems Maintenance
Preventative maintenance and technical support. It´s better to be one step ahead to manage smoothly your system and decrease any future downtime.
What exactly is a ‘managed IT service’?
When a business acquires a managed IT service, it is effectively outsourcing IT management responsibilities and functions on a proactive basis. The primary aim is to improve business operations and cut expenses, as outsourcing the work often proves to be more economical than opting to hire staff to perform the service in-house.
Rather than providing an on-demand service aimed at ‘fixing’ issues, managed IT services are designed to deliver ongoing support – helping to eliminate issues from arising in the first place. It’s all about taking a proactive approach.
Many businesses find that by outsourcing IT management, their system becomes more reliable and they can spend less time worrying about ‘computer problems’.
What are the main benefits of outsourcing to professionals?
There are many benefits to having your business’s IT system managed by professionals.
These benefits include:
- Reduced costs. Outsourcing to a professional IT provider is often a more cost effective management model than hiring specialised internal staff – or simply trying to ‘do it yourself’ and only calling in professionals when something goes wrong. A third party service ensures your system is properly managed and maintained, without breaking the budget.
- More efficient. Trying to take care of your IT system in-house can be time consuming – especially if you don’t have the right people on hand when things go wrong. By utilising a managed service, you can spend more time on important matters such as running your business!
- Less down time. If you have ever had computer issues before, you will be well aware of how frustrating – and time consuming – they can be. Don’t let computer problems reduce your productivity; by having your system professionally managed, you can reduce the likelihood of costly downtime.
- Up to date infrastructure. Both hardware and software become outdated overtime; a professional IT support service will work to ensure your system is up to date and running an efficiently as possible.
- Support when you need it. You service provider will be on hand to answer questions and provide assistance if need be, meaning you will always have a point of contact should anything go wrong.
IT support services tailored to your needs
When it comes to managed IT, requirements vary from one Sydney business to the next. Whether you’re a small business with a computer and a phone, or a large business with multiple lines, a suite of computers and a number of specialised requirements, IT Services Network can provide a service that meets your exacting needs. We take the time to sit down with you and gain an understanding of your business’s unique requirements, before tailoring a managed service to suit. This means you are only paying for the components you actually need! Offering a scalable service, we’ll grow with you. As your business expands, you’ll need more hardware and increased system capability to keep up with demand – we will ensure your business has room to grow, ensuring you are not restricted by a poorly designed IT system.